Lovely Carole Lombard pic, isn't it? Well, it's part of a group of clippings available through eBay:
Here's what's included:
* 2 portrait pages (1932, 1935)
* a 2-page article, "The College Boys' Delight" (magazine unknown, 1931)
* a 3-page article, "Portrait of a Self-Made Woman" (Movie Classic, December 1935)
* a 2-page, 2-pic fashion feature from 1932
* a 1-page color Lucky Strike ad from 1937
* a 1-page ad for "Fools For Scandal" (1938)
* a Lux ad (1941)
* and 3 candids
The seller says their condition is "Generally good -- articles/story feature may have issues -- chips/tears/fragile acidic paper decline due to age, but overall great for their age (80+ years)!"
Bidding begins at $7.99, and the auction closes at 1:38 p.m. (Eastern) Tuesday. Think you'd like to add this to your collection of Lombardiana? Then go to http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAROLE-LOMBARD-VINTAGE-ORIGINAL-CLIPPINGS-/161856980436?hash=item25af6d85d4:g:x-kAAOSw9mFWHT5-.